The practice is open for appointments only with people of whom I know with great certainty that they are healthy and that they do not fall under the risk groups as defined by the RIVM. I do this on the basis of a triage / health check.
If you still get complaints after the appointment made (cold, cough, shortness of breath and / or fever (from 38 degrees Celsius)), I request that you cancel the appointment. In addition, I have taken additional measures with regard to hygiene in practice.
You belong to the group of vulnerable people as defined by the RIVM.
- People aged 70 and over.
- Adults (over 18 years old) with any of the underlying conditions
- People with chronic airway or lung problems who are so bothered by it that they are being treated by a lung specialist.
- Chronic heart patients, who suffer so much from it that they are being treated by a cardiologist.
- People with diabetes who have a bad attitude and / or with complications.
- People with kidney disease who need dialysis or are waiting for a kidney transplant.
- People with a reduced resistance to infection because they are taking medicines for an autoimmune disease and people who have undergone an organ or stem cell transplant. People who do not have a spleen or a spleen that is not functioning and people who have a blood disease.
- People with a reduced resistance because they take resistance-lowering drugs. Cancer patients during or within 3 months after chemotherapy and / or radiation. People with severe immune disorders for which they need treatment from a doctor.
- People with an HIV infection who are not (yet) under treatment by a doctor or with an HIV infection with a CD4 cluster or differentiation 4 number below <200 / mm2. People with severe liver disease. People who are seriously overweight (BMI> 40).
You have a higher chance of becoming seriously ill if you become infected with the new corona virus than others. This is because the body’s natural defenses are often lower in elderly people and in people who have a disease.
Be extra careful. It may be wise to stay at home as much as possible.
Based on a health check that I go through with you, I determine whether you can be treated.
The following applies to all clients: You cannot make an appointment if you answer YES to one of the questions below.
- Do you currently have one or more of the following (mild) complaints (in the past 24 hours or): cold, cough, chest tightness and / or fever (from 38 degrees Celsius)?
- Do you currently have a housemate / family member with a fever and / or shortness of breath?
- Have you had the new coronavirus (diagnosed with a lab test) and has it been diagnosed in the past 7 days?
- Do you have a housemate / family member with the new coronavirus (determined by a laboratory test) and did you have contact with this housemate / family member less than 14 days ago while he / she still had complaints?
- Are you in home isolation because you have had direct contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the new corona virus?
You cannot show up for the appointment until each of the above questions is answered with NO.
Additional measures in our practice
What do we ask of you?
- In general: do not shake hands, wash hands, cough and sneeze in the elbow and use paper tissues.
- Do not arrive too early, preferably just before the appointment time.
- Come alone, I like to keep the number of people in the practice limited.
- Upon entering you wash your hands at the designated place (or use the hand alcohol).
- Keep 1.5 meters away from other clients.
- If possible, try to touch as few door handles, table surfaces and chairs with your hands as possible.
- Are you unsure about your health on the day of the appointment? Please contact me by telephone before the appointment to discuss whether your appointment can take place.
Of course I will not charge for canceled appointments due to health reasons.
I hope you understand that as a result of this situation your appointment may take place later than you hoped it would.
If you do not feel comfortable fulfilling your made or existing agreement, then of course I fully understand.
- I have no symptoms.
- I don’t shake hands when entering.
- After every client I clean and / or disinfect all contaminated surfaces and areas where you have been.
- I ventilate and / or air the treatment room.
- I wear a face mask and gloves for protection. There is also examination table paper on the treatment table and paper towels.
- Please bring your own clean towels (washed at 60 degrees), 1 small and 1 large bath towel.
ONCE ENTERING THE PRACTICE PLEASE PUT ON YOUR MOUTH CAP AND WASH YOUR HANDS IN THE TOILET AREA.